Monday, February 21, 2011

The Sault on Facebook

Are you using Facebook? I know that not everyone is a Facebook fan. I love Facebook because it has allowed me to keep up with family and friends that I normally would not be able to follow. I also have reconnected with several friends from my past. Last summer, I meet with two friends from high school days and I loved it.

If you are on FB or are considering it, you could follow Sault Ste. Marie. There is a fan page called I Love Sault Ste. Marie. The old-time pictures are wonderful. People have been very generous in sharing their photo collection.

Events are also showcased so you can also keep track of what is happening up there. So even when I'm hundreds of miles away in the winter, I feel like part of me is up in the eastern EUP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking through a small publication on your city from 1899, I'll have to check to see if any of the buildings are still there

Anonymous said...

Not many of the old buildings there any more, too bad