Thursday, August 21, 2008

Class Reunions

Sault High Class of 1946-8th Grade Photo

Summer is the season for class reunions in the Sault. The Sault has long enjoyed a high quality education system that prepared graduates for careers that sent them around the United States.

As my recent 40th class reunion, I counted 27 different states represented in the addresses of classmates.

My father, Class of 1946, meets every summer for a luncheon. Last week they had their annual reunion and enjoyed the fellowship of many classmates.

Many of my classmates are retiring from interesting careers. But was great to hear was that many of them are choosing the Soo as their home for retirement. This just confirms what I have found-the Soo has lots to offer. Many of these great qualities are not recognized and publicized. So that's my goal-let everyone know what is great about the Eastern Upper Peninsula.

Sault High Class of 1968 -40th Reunion-August 2, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch of people! Congratulations on your reunion.