Sunday, September 7, 2008

Exploring the Sault

While surfing the web for information on the Sault, I came across an interesting web site to share with you. It is Hunt's Guide to the Upper Peninsula-On-line Version. I have long enjoyed the Hunt's Guide print version and used it on a motorcycle trip across the Upper Peninsula and found many great stops because of Hunt's recommendations.

The on-line version gives you a good recap of local history and information but the best feature is the links to several web sites for more specific information.

I'm learning so much about blogging this summer and just discovered a new web feature this morning. Daylife is a compilation of web news. But the best feature was the Search where I found several interesting news articles about the Upper Peninsula. I registered for the site which allows me to personalize my page. Do any of you have experience with the type of site? Let us know what works for you. Thanks

No comments: